Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Clicking Our Heels – Redoing Life – Maybe

At some point in life, one looks back and contemplates a re-do. Stiletto Gang members are no different, but the question is whether given the chance to re-do anything, would they?

Paula Benson – Maybe I would have gone to the Bristol Speedway to watch a race with my father, uncles and cousins.  Maybe.  But, I don’t think so.

Cathy Perkins – Not work 9-gazillion hours at the day job and spend more time writing or enjoying one of my other creative outlets.

Dru Ann Love –Would have gone to graduate school.

A.B. Plum – Start Writing for publication earlier.

Juliana Aragon Fatula – Go to college when I was twenty not fifty. I would have a Ph.D in
literature instead of a Ph.D in life.

Linda Rodriguez – I’d try to worry less and have faith that things would eventually work out, as I’ve found they usually do.  I say “try” because this is a lesson I’m still learning.

Bethany Maines – Community college. Not the actual going, but the rate at which I did it. I took far too long to figure out where I was going and what I was doing.

Kay Kendall – I would quiz my parents and grandparents about their lives in an in-depth way, making notes so I would never forget.  There are many things I want to ask them so much more about, now that it is way too late.

Sparkle Abbey:

  Anita – I can’t think of anything I’d like to redo. Maybe the last family road trip. 6 people, jammed inside a Grand Caravan for 20 days. We saw Mt. Rushmore, Custer Park, Yellowstone Park, the Redwoods, Napa Valley, San Francisco, LA, Laguna Beach, Hoover Dam and Las Vegas … maybe it wasn’t as great as I think it was.

  Mary Lee – I can’t say that I have many things I’d re-do.  Even some of the bad choices eventually led to good things.  However, if I could re-do anything in my life, I think it would be my education. At the time, I simply didn’t realize all the options out there…

J.M. Phillippe – I would have stuck with dance when I was a kid, and made it more a part of my life. I have found myself at various times in my life drifting to and from it – and I always wish I could make more room for it in my life.

Debra H. Goldstein – Given in to being a writer and comedienne vs. a lawyer and judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a comment awaiting moderation on the blog.